Cute baby, Great pictures. I wish I could ahve been at he shower. Looks like a great happy day!! :-)
very cute baby so glad u had a girl. Now that i found you're blog I will check back with u....
I am glad you found me Janis. I will post more pics here than on facebook.
All these pictures are adorable. It really makes me want to see Catelynne and all of you. Mis you all. Love, Mom.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute baby, Great pictures. I wish I could ahve been at he shower. Looks like a great happy day!! :-)
very cute baby so glad u had a girl. Now that i found you're blog I will check back with u....
I am glad you found me Janis. I will post more pics here than on facebook.
All these pictures are adorable. It really makes me want to see Catelynne and all of you. Mis you all. Love, Mom.
Post a Comment