I haven't posted in what a year.. I thought I would today.. and soon hopefully in about a week or less I will post the newest addition to our family but here are some pictures of my boys at Easter...
~GASP!~ She blogged!!!!! :-) It's soooooo good to hear a little something from you and to see pictures of the boys. They are so cute, Cathy. Jacob is wearing the same camera smile in every one, but Connor seems to be hamming it up pretty good. Ha! Good lookin' kids. Can't wait to see #3. :-)
Yeah I decided to try to do better. Jacob just smiles all the time and Connor... Well, I have make him behave. :-)It will be soon I will post pics about new baby. Thanks Bec
3 comments:
~GASP!~ She blogged!!!!! :-) It's soooooo good to hear a little something from you and to see pictures of the boys. They are so cute, Cathy. Jacob is wearing the same camera smile in every one, but Connor seems to be hamming it up pretty good. Ha! Good lookin' kids. Can't wait to see #3. :-)
Yeah I decided to try to do better. Jacob just smiles all the time and Connor... Well, I have make him behave. :-)It will be soon I will post pics about new baby. Thanks Bec
GREAT pictures of the boys. So glad
you posted something.
Post a Comment