So adorable! Aleah looks smitten with Connor.
How cute! The last one is my favorite.
Our kiddos are such hoots! They love to act crazy especially together.
They are funny. I love how they are buddies.
Cute kids. I see Steven Brown in the back ground :o) HIs Steven. Keep the pictures coming.
Yeah did any one else notice that aleah learned how to wink .... look at the first picture ;)~genesis
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So adorable! Aleah looks smitten with Connor.
How cute! The last one is my favorite.
Our kiddos are such hoots! They love to act crazy especially together.
They are funny. I love how they are buddies.
Cute kids. I see Steven Brown in the back ground :o) HIs Steven.
Keep the pictures coming.
Yeah did any one else notice that aleah learned how to wink .... look at the first picture ;)
~genesis
Post a Comment