My Flower Daniel Gave me for Valentines Day. I am very proud of it cause it is the first real flower he has ever given me on valentines day. Pretty isn't it?
We had Fun on Valentines Day. The Lewis kids were over and well , I just wanted to share with you all how funny my son and my husband are.
Connor doing the tango on Valentines day
Daniel doing the Tango.
6 comments:
Pretty FLower! Connor is hilarious as always. ANd well I definetly see where he gets it. Gotta love Daniel. hehe!
very funny. Daniel I never knew your hidden talents.:o)
What a beautiful rose. Love the videos...too funny! There will never be a dull moment around your home with a funny husband and two sons that will surely follow in their daddy's footsteps.
SIS Tammi, No there is never a dull moment. Between the two I laugh a lot.
The flower is so pretty.
How long has Daniel been practicing those moves??? LOL!
Post a Comment