Wow, Cathy--look at you go! New template, new posts, tons of pictures... it's GREAT!!! I LOVE all of the pictures. What a beautiful family God has given you. Keep 'em coming. (I meant the pictures and posts, not babies... but you can take it however you want. HA!)
Thanks Becki, I am going to try to keep up my blog now. I am taking so many pictures since Cate has come. I am soo happy you came and looked. I am blessed that's for sure. I think i will keep the posts coming I like that idea.. ;-)
4 comments:
CUTE CUTE!!!!!!! Love Connor's hat. THe one Of Catelynne looking at you is so so cute.
Yeah I like these pics
Wow, Cathy--look at you go! New template, new posts, tons of pictures... it's GREAT!!! I LOVE all of the pictures. What a beautiful family God has given you. Keep 'em coming. (I meant the pictures and posts, not babies... but you can take it however you want. HA!)
Thanks Becki, I am going to try to keep up my blog now. I am taking so many pictures since Cate has come. I am soo happy you came and looked. I am blessed that's for sure. I think i will keep the posts coming I like that idea.. ;-)
Post a Comment