3/25/2009

Our Trip to KY & AR

We Just got back from visiting our family. We had a wonderful time. It was way too short. Here are a few picture..

7 comments:

Tammy K. said...

fun pictures.

Momma Tammi said...

Wow! It is hard to believe that Teresa's boys are grown...unbelievable. Hope you had a great time visiting everyone.

cokelady said...

Great pictures, Cathy! :-) I hope you're feeling better... how's your back???

Cat-n-Dan said...

Sis Tammi, Yes they Are getting soo big i was shocked.

Bec, Thanks. I am still in alot ok pain. I am sitting up a little today but it hurts. everyday is better. I am not sure what all i did but i did it good.

Jamey said...

Love all the pics! I liked the one where Connor is asleep on his papa's chest during story time. How precious!

Marcia Brooks said...

Hi, wonderful pictures. Makes me feel like I got to spend some time on vacation with you. :) All the Letcher kids are growing up so fast not too mention all of yours too. I feel so out of touch with everyone way out here on the east coast but your always in my heart and prayers. These blogs are great but sometimes hard to keep up with. :)

Montgomery's said...

Looks like you had a great trip. I heard you guys were in AR. And oh, was that an Arkansas Razorback shirt I saw you wearing? :) Hope you are feeling better.