Connor fell the other day and got his first shinner. It looks alot better now, not as black and blue like it did when he got it. Connor is ALL BOY so i am sure this is just the first one.
I am a little nervous at how many bumps and bruises are comeing that kids way. He is ALL boy and not much phases him. I do like the shiner though. its a good one. The cut makes it better :O) crazy kid!!!
7 comments:
Yeah and it had to happen at my house. So sad! He is a tough one.
Ouch! He doesn't look traumatized by it...I'm guessing that he is going to be pretty rough and tumble, like his uncles.
Nice! He's still cute...
~~Grandma Shu~~
Connor is a pretty tough kid. He cried alot when it happened but the next day he never thought about it again.
I am a little nervous at how many bumps and bruises are comeing that kids way. He is ALL boy and not much phases him. I do like the shiner though. its a good one. The cut makes it better :O) crazy kid!!!
Hey, Cathy. Thanks for the invite.
Brother Smith's comment was, "Oh SURE . . . I've seen his mother's spirit. He got that shiner from his mother!" HA!
Sis Smith... You let Bro Smith know the we were at the Hays' Home and i was not in the room But I believe Bro Dustin was????
Post a Comment